This category is for Nurse Midwives, Nurse Practitioners, Certified Nurse Anesthetists, and masters prepared nurses working in an advanced practice setting.
Application Process: Please Read Carefully
- Submit contact information for the nominee, nominator and CNO.
- Provide information about the nominee's education, certifications, community involvement, honors/awards, professional memberships, etc.
- Answer the required questions about the nominee's excellence in nursing.
- Obtain signatures from the following people: nominator (yourself); the nominee/candidate; and the CNO, Director or CEO. Click here to download the signature form. You will then upload the completed signature form, where indicated, toward the bottom of this submission form.
The application, including all required materials, must be complete at the time of submission to be considered. Selection Criteria
- Enhances Quality Patient Care
- Exhibits Excellence in the Nursing Process
- Utilizes Exemplary Interpersonal and Leadership Skills
- Contributes to the Advancement of Nursing
- Participates in Community Affairs