Nursing research is the foundation of current nursing practice and the basis for future nursing practice. Nominees for this award are committed to excellence in nursing practice through research. These nurse researchers receive grants and publish findings that enhance nursing practice education, and patient care in the academic and clinical practice settings.
Application Process: Please Read Carefully
- Submit contact information for the nominee, nominator and CNO.
- Provide information about the nominee's education, certifications, community involvement, honors/awards, professional memberships, etc.
- Answer the required questions about the nominee's excellence in nursing.
- Obtain signatures from the following people: nominator (yourself); the nominee/candidate; and the CNO, Director or CEO. Click here to download the signature form. You will then upload the completed signature form, where indicated, toward the bottom of this submission form.
The application, including all required materials, must be complete at the time of submission to be considered.
- Conducts Research that Enhances Nursing Practice
- Utilizes Research Findings in Practice
- Assists Others in the Utilization of Nursing Research Findings
- Inspires/Supports Others in Conduct of Nursing Research
- Communicates and Publishes Research Findings
- Acquires Research Grants
Nominees must live and work in Pennsylvania to be considered.