The search for knowledge holds the promise for the future. Nurse educators nominated for this award demonstrate the ability to inspire nursing students and practicing nurses. They creatively stimulate students and colleagues to pursue knowledge and skills needed to practice nursing compassionately and effectively.
The emphasis is on scholarly research and dissemination of research through education. An individual who is an inspiration to students and cultivates a supportive learning environment.
Application Process: Please Read Carefully
- Submit contact information for the nominee, nominator and CNO.
- Provide information about the nominee's education, certifications, community involvement, honors/awards, professional memberships, etc.
- Answer the required questions about the nominee's excellence in nursing.
- Obtain signatures from the following people: nominator (yourself); the nominee/candidate; and the CNO, Director or CEO. Click here to download the signature form. You will then upload the completed signature form, where indicated, toward the bottom of this submission form.
The application, including all required materials, must be complete at the time of submission to be considered.
- Inspires students to pursue the knowledge and skills needed to practice effectively
- Maintains excellence in clinical practice
- Provides creative and supportive learning environment
- Shares knowledge appropriately others
Nominees must live and work in Pennsylvania to be considered.